Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun Photos!

We took some awesome photos on Monday. I had sort of wanted to get professional photos done but never really got around to it. Now that it is really getting "down to the wire" I decided to just set up the tripod in the bedroom (since the bed makes a fairly neutral uniform backdrop - and because it was cold/raining outside). My camera has a way to set the timer so that it will take photos at 1-second intervals and I could set the number of photos. We took 10 at a time and that gave us a chance to really just play around with poses and stuff. We were both in a really good mood and laughing constantly. I think this one is my favorite. The rest are here.



Our friends M & B came over Monday night to henna my belly. I wasn't sure about that idea at first but I really like how it turned out. It was a lot of fun too. More fun henna photos here.











No comments: