Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Surprise!

We tested again at 14 DPO and got a very obvious positive! It is funny that I knew from my chart that I had to be pregnant. I guess that is why the initial negative hit me so hard - it just didn't seem possible. 2nd trimester should start just a few days before Thanksgiving. I'm nervous that something will go wrong between now and then but so-far-so-good.


I felt that little buggar implanting while we were at the "Hurdy Gurdy Festival" in Canada. It was the weirdest pinching pain. I suppose that is actually "conception" though so it will be a fun memory to go up to that festival each year and bore our baby telling him/her stories about how we were right there the first time that I was just "sure" that he/she was setting up house in my belly.


A few photos from the festival -