Thursday, August 2, 2007

First Try






So that doesn't look TOO conspicuous sitting outside our front door, right?



Haha, the FedEx guy just smirked and said "It's all yours"





So, now good old 3108's stuff is sitting in our bedroom (still in the big dry ice tank). We're almost ready to go but timing is SO important. Hence, OPK's are important (ovulation predictor kits). Unfortunately, today's results were a little confusing.

I've been testing every time I pee. Today, I was working outdoors and sweating a TON (it was 95 F). I was not drinking nearly as much water as I should have been and was seriously dehydrated. When I peed (around 1pm), I got a positive surge - Probably the darkest line I've ever seen on an OPK.

I went again a few hours later though (5pm-ish) and it was back to not-as-dark as the control line. Same results just now around 8pm.

So, did I actually surge? I have no idea.

I guess we're going to plan to inseminate tomorrow morning and late tomorrow night unless my pee tells me anything new.

Phew, how annoying!

Oh, PS, happy 29th birthday... an LH surge was just what I wanted!

No comments: